McRae Mens Coyote Suede/Nylon Terassault Freedom Military Boots
Since 1967, McRae has been manufacturing military footwear for the United States Armed Forces. Their commitment to providing high-performance footwear for our military personnel is exemplified through their remarkable craftsmanship. These genuine cowhide suede and 1000 denier nylon upper. boots feature a vibram multi-sport rubber outsole, padded collar with tendon relief dip in back., and anti-microbial agion treated lining reduces risk of fungus and helps eliminate odor.. Stay a step ahead with McRae Military, especially designed with you, the hard-working professional, in mind.
• Vibram Multi-Sport Rubber Outsole
• 8in height
• Anti-microbial Agion treated lining reduces risk of fungus and helps eliminate odor.
• Uniquely designed upper with forefoot seams facing back to reduce snagging and hanging in rough terrain/environments.
• Padded collar with tendon relief dip in back.
• Functional flex points in front and back allow articulation of the upper for greater Freedom of ankle movement.
• TeraLoc lace system comprised of special stitched in speed-laces and functionally textured laces. Keeps boot snug even if accidently untied.
• Cushion orthotic footbed – can be removed and washed.
You may also like