Return & Exchange Information
How to use Loop Returns:
- Click on the Portal above or here
- Enter your Order Number and either your zip code or email, to pull up the order you need to request a return/exchange for
- Select the item(s) you would like to return/exchange, following the steps for each item
- For items you are exchanging, select the item you would like in exchange
- For items you are returning, select the preferred method of refund
- Make sure you have familiarized yourself with the Return Policies (listed on this page), check the box confirming this and submit the request
- Your request will either be brought up for a review, or will be automatically accepted. Once it is accepted, a shipping label and a packing slip will be generated for you to print out. The shipping label should go on the outside of the package, and the packing slip should be included inside
- Ship out your return/exchange, and the items will be received/processed by us within the next 1-2 weeks.
Loop Returns Info
- If you are not satisfied or having trouble with the Return Portal, please contact us at email@example.com, or see other options below.
- You may opt to return a valid return on your own, if you do so - please review ALL policies to ensure you are not returning invalid items and that you are familiar with our policies listed below.
- Our manual return/exchange form can be downloaded here
External Marketplace Returns
If you purchased an item with us through Amazon, Ebay, Walmart, or another external marketplace, please follow the return processes available on the respective marketplace. If you still need help, contact us here.
- Our Return/Exchange window is 30 days - starting on the day the products were received.
- During the Holiday Season (November-December), we will accept returns that were bought as gifts through January, as long as they are in brand-new condition.
- All products must be returned in their original condition (never worn and never washed, with original tags attached)
- All products must be returned in original branded packaging, if it was included. This includes boot boxes with the brand name on them, or any branded packaging the product came in.
- Please include exterior packaging to protect the products during shipment back to us.
- Products that are received damaged due to lack of care or effort when shipping, will be subject to a restocking fee.
- We reserve the right to refuse any return or exchange of merchandise that does not meet these requirements.
- Clearance items and Gift Cards are not accepted as returns under any circumstances.
- Returns and exchanges may take up to 5 business days to be processed once received. You will receive a confirmation email after your return has been processed.
- Labels are offered through our Return Portal - for label cost information, please see the details below, in the Labels section.
- Handling Fees for labels/return shipping are waived on even-exchanges or by requesting Store Credit as your refund form.
4725 Paris St. # 275
Denver, CO 80239
Please download, print, and include our return form with your return shipment.
Our return window is 30 days. This begins on the day that the product was received by the customer and ends on the day that the customer ships the product back to us. Please save your return tracking number when you send the item back - This will help you track the progress and will also be a record of when you shipped the item. Alternatively, if you filed a return/exchange through our Return Portal, you will receive email alerts notifying you of the progress of the return/exchange. The 30-day window does not apply to any shipping times so we will always be flexible based on ship dates. During the winter holidays, the return window will be extended to accept products bought as gifts. Any requests outside of this window will need to be approved manually and may be subject to restocking fees.
If you are shipping with your own labels/services, we recommend shipping with an insured option and that you retain the return tracking number. We are not responsible for items lost or damaged during return shipping if they are not shipped under our labels.
If you are interested in using a label from us, we charge a flat fee of $10.00 for one-item returns. For each additional item you are returning, we charge $5.00. Returning three(3) items, for example, would result in a $20 cost for return shipping. We do not currently offer labels for orders that need to return 5 items or more. If you are returning more than 5 items and you would like us to review your situation, please contact us. If you would like more information on label costs, or would like to inquire about a specific label price, please feel free to reach out to our Customer Service Department.
Label costs will be waived under two circumstances: If you are processing an even exchange, meaning you are sending back one item in exchange for another item, or if you choose to receive a refund as store credit. These options will display and activate in the return portal before you submit the request, giving you the option to select any of the options. Please see more about even exchanges below.
Please note - It is our goal to reach a sustainable option for label/return costs to offer our customers. We always want to offer a better rate than you would get with a normal shipping carrier, but shipping costs can stack up quite fast with larger quantity returns. On top of that, we want to keep the "free-shipping" option open on the front-end for all customers making a purchase within the US. To do this, it is imperative that we recoup some shipping costs in the event of a return.
Refunds can be issued in two forms. The first is a monetary refund, back to the original method of payment, that will be subject to a label fee. The second is a store credit for the full amount with no fees taken out. The store credit will be issued as a gift card delivered via email. The gift card contains the full value of the refund in the form of a code to use on our website at checkout. Please select your preferred method on the return and exchange form or in the Return Portal.
The following items are never refunded under normal return circumstances:
- Original shipping charges, if they exist
- Any taxes charged on the order
- Any Route Insurance, or package insurance that was purchased for the original shipment
- Gift Cards or any sort of Gift Card Value
We will not refund shipping costs that we did not pay for ourselves so please do not inquire about shipping reimbursement for payments that were not made through us. Thank you for understanding.
To process an exchange, please visit our Return Portal (steps and link are shown at the top of this page). We do not offer exchanges on International or Clearance items under any circumstances.
For "Even-exchanges", we will happily offer a free label to get the item back to us. We classify an even exchange as a "one-for-one" process, where one item is being sent back and another is being sent in return. In the instance that a customer wants to buy two sizes or styles initially, and return one - we also consider this to be an "even-exchange". Any instance where the amount of items being returned exceeds the amount of items being kept/exchanged for, will be classified as a normal return, and subject to label fees as such.
For Manual Exchanges:
Just as we require with returns, all products must be in their original condition (never worn and never washed, with original tags attached) and in original packaging. Boot boxes must also be in original condition, so please put them in another box or outer packaging for return shipment. Customer is responsible for all return shipping costs beyond their first exchange.
4725 Paris St. # 275
Denver, CO 80239
We recommend shipping your return with an insured carrier and with a tracking number. We are not responsible for items lost or damaged during return shipping.
Once we receive your return, we will either issue you a purchase price refund or process your even exchange. Returns may take up to 5 business days to be processed once received. You will receive a confirmation email once your return has been processed. Please keep in mind that it may take up to 7-10 business days for your refund to be posted to your credit card.
We reserve the right to charge restocking fees for any product that we receive in a damaged/defective/used state that was not otherwise discussed before the return.This does not apply to products that were received in a damaged/defective state, for those scenarios, please see the section below. Please see below for general restocking fee cases:
|Return Condition||Restocking Fee withheld|
|Missing Tags, Missing Boot Boxes||5-10%|
|Slight scuffs, wrinkles, or any imperfections that can be cleaned/ironed/removed||5-15%|
|Damages or defects that will limit us from selling the product as "New" - but can still be sold as "Used" or "Second-hand"||15-50%|
|Wrong Product Completely, Damaged beyond repair, or items missing from the box/package||90-100%, or ship back to customer with a label charge.|
DAMAGED, INCORRECT, OR MISSING PRODUCTS
For all issues regarding damaged, defective, or incorrect products - we ask that you reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details. We ask that these requests are filed immediately upon receipt, or at the latest, within 15 days of receipt. Requests that are filed beyond that may qualify for a warranty return/replacement at the discretion of the brand the item is associated with, but we cannot promise this will be the case. Normal wear-and-tear does not qualify as a damage/defect or warranty case.
For Missing/Undelivered Orders:
We now offer Route Shipping Insurance on ALL orders!
Route shipping insurance is preemptively added to your cart as you are checking out, but is visible and easily removable. If this option is removed, we will not bear responsibility for lost, stolen, or damaged goods. If you have selected and paid for the Route Insurance, you may follow their App instructions to help with filing a claim here:
Here is more information taken from Route's site regarding Claim Requirements:
Claims Reporting Time Frame(s)
It is understood and agreed that the following timelines for claims transmittal must be adhered to in order for a claim to be processed:
- Claims for packages presumed to be lost by the carrier, where the status is not “delivered” must be filed no sooner than 7 days after the scheduled delivery date for domestic shipments (and 20 days for international shipments), but not later than 30 days from the last checkpoint.
- Claims for packages marked by the carrier as “delivered” must be filed within 15 days from the date and time shown by carrier as delivered. In the event of theft, Underwriters may require a police report to be filed with the local authorities and/or a signed affidavit attesting to the theft of the covered property. Security video, showing evidence of theft, may substitute for a police report and/or an affidavit.
- All other claims should be filed as soon as discovered but in no event later than 60 days from the purchase date.
If you did not purchase Route Shipping Insurance
We are still happy to help, although our decision will be based on the findings of the mail carrier. Please note the following:
Missing and Incorrect items need to be reported within 14 days of delivery (or expected delivery) so that we may accurately file a claim and look into the issue.
Defective products must be reported within 30 days of receipt. We are happy to reach out to manufacturer's on your behalf regarding any warranties but after that time period, we will not accept returns or replacements on defective items.
Please contact us via email at email@example.com to report a problem and receive further instructions.