Shipping Rates - Domestic
|Orders $84.99 or more||Orders under $84.99|
( 4 - 8 Business Days )
( Up to 3 Business Days )
* Please note, expedited shipping is not offered on some products. If expedited shipping is not offered, only economy shipping will be available at checkout.
* All shipments outside the contiguous United States ship via USPS Priority Mail for $24.95
Shipping Rates - International
* Please note, Ariat, Durango, Georgia Boot and Rocky products are excluded from International Shipping
We strongly recommend thoroughly checking your order before it is placed. Due to the quick turnaround with processing orders, any changes to the style or size cannot be made once the order has been placed. In addition, orders cannot be cancelled once they are placed.
Once your order ships, we will send you an email with the courier and tracking number.
Depending on the courier and type of shipping chosen, there may be a delay from the time you order ships to obtaining the tracking number.
There may also be a delay before the tracking number becomes active on the courier’s system. If the information has not appeared on the courier’s website, please try again later.
We do not ship any orders with signature requirements. This is mostly in part due to the fact the majority of people ordering will not be home to sign for packages upon delivery, and will, in turn, not be expecting to have to sign for the package anyways. There are a few other reasons we do not have this method as a default but if it is something you feel would work best for you, please feel free to call us and we
would be happy to work with you as best as we can.
Lost / Stolen Packages
Once an item is shipped, we are handing the responsibility off to UPS, FedEx, or USPS. We are fully confident that if they are provided with an accurate address, they will be able to get the product to you. If you have not received an item that has been marked as delivered, we are more than happy to help you track it down, but are not responsible for lost and/or stolen packages if the delivery is confirmed by the carrier. Here are some common solutions that we have used to help people find lost packages:
· Checking with a neighbor or someone in the house/apartment complex who might have received the package
· Checking with the Post Office if the package went through USPS
· Checking the tracking to see if there are notes about the delivery
· Checking the address you entered on the original order to make sure it is correct
We will do our best to work with you and will file a claim on your behalf. This is a lengthy process, however, and we cannot guarantee the outcome. It is for this reason, that we are not responsible for a lost or stolen package if the following requirements were met:
· We shipped the package to the address you provided
· We have tracking information that shows the package has been delivered
· We have worked with you and our mail service extensively, including the issue of a Federal Claim, and have come to the conclusion that the package reached the address you provided, and we were no longer in control of it